MVMT Review is here to help with choosing best watch in your life, because … One of the most important things in life is time. Isn’t it? I guess your answer is yes. If so, how do you keep track of time in your daily life as a human being? Do you use your brain to keep track of time both day and night? Of course, no one would do that except you have some superpowers. This is where a device called a watch comes to your rescue. Yeah! I know you have heard of watches and you probably have one. But the truth is most of us bought the watch we use base on appearance and beauty. So we ended up having a watch that is fake, overpriced, does not fit and match anything.
However, a perfect guide to choosing the right and perfect watch for you can help you with your purchase journey. If you wish to have a watch or your old watch is broken, and you are looking to purchase a new one, read on as I show you helpful information about watches and how to pick the perfect one for you.
Types of Watch Movement – MVMT Review
1. Automatic Movement Watches – MVMT Review
Benefits of Automatic Watches
- You won’t have to undergo the stress of winding your watch before it works.
- An automatic watch will continue to function as long as you wear it. (They last forever)
- It doesn’t require an external power source or battery to keep ticking.
- The movement of the hand is smooth.
- The watches gives a distinct, vintage feel.
- It is a good investment because it keeps appreciating if treated right.
Drawbacks of Automatic Watches
- An automatic watch might require some tune-ups because it will lose its accuracy over time.
- They are expensive because their engineering and craftsmanship are not cheap.
- Movement can be highly susceptible to magnets, dust, shocks, and moisture.
- You will need to make an extra purchase of a winder because it is required that you store an automatic watch in it when not in use.
If you want a watch that is effortless to operate, never go out of style, last forever, and won’t require you purchasing more than one, an automatic watch can be a perfect option.
However, note that this might not be a type of watch to use as daily wear especially if you always go to places where you will come in contact with magnet, dirt, and moisture. This is because of its susceptibility to the environment.
2. Mechanical Movement Watches – MVMT Review
Benefits of Mechanical Watches
- You don’t need to replace the battery when the clock stops ticking because it does not use it or any other power source. All it requires is a wind-up!
- Perfect craftsmanship, mechanism, and engineering.
- Mechanical watches provides a sweeping smooth hand movement that is ravishing.
- They require low maintenance.
- You can use it all through your lifetime if you give it the proper care required.
- It offers an aesthetic feeling.
Drawbacks of Mechanical Watches
- Manual-wind watches require that you wind them regularly. Even though they can last two days for a single wind, it is advisable that you wind them every day.
- Like automatic watches, mechanical watches are environmentally sensitive.
- Purchasing a mechanical watch might require you dipping your hand deep inside your pocket. Do you know why? It is expensive, and this is as a result of its precision engineering and craftsmanship.
This type is similar to the automatic watches except that you have to wind it manually using your hands. So if you consider manual rewinding as a strongly desirable ritual, this helps you fulfill your desire.
3. Quartz Movement Watches – MVMT Review
Almost all MVMT watches have Quartz movement, for example MVMT Classic White Tan.
Benefits of Quartz Watches
- Seiko, a Japanese watchmaker, introduced the quartz movement in 1969.
- Quartz watches ensures superior time accuracy. It will never add seconds or lose seconds throughout the time of use.
- They are cheaper than mechanical and automatic movement watches. You don’t need to break the bank to purchase them.
- It requires less maintenance. This is because of the battery it uses and the minimal number of moving parts.
- Unlike mechanical watches, this type does not require human effort to keep it ticking. It has a battery that keeps it working 24/7.
- Quartz movement watches are more durable because the moving parts are few.
Drawbacks of Quartz Watches
- It does not have a smooth movement like the automatic and mechanical watch.
- It might not last a lifetime.
- The battery can stop working along the way and will require that you change the battery.
- When you compare them with other types of movement, they lack the engineering, character, technical craftsmanship, history, charm, and romance.
If you are looking for a watch that comes with incredibly accurate time at an affordable price, the quartz movement watches can be a perfect match. You can wear them more often, anytime, and in any environment. Unlike other types, they are not highly susceptible to the environment.
Types of Watch Display – MVMT Review
Analog watches – MVMT Review
MVMT watch started their collection with analog watches and now their are very recognizable and popular. Great offer of classic analog watch is Beverly from Bouleward serie.
Benefits of Analog Watches
- Easily complements formal attire
- They stand for elegance and simplicity and also has a beauty of their own
- They are available in more variety
- Analog watches have some learning advantages for children. Also, it allows you to put the faculty of your brain to work and keep it functioning
Drawbacks of Analog watches
- The location of the minute hand sometimes make it a bit hard to tell time
- Most of the analog watches available do not have any special function than to tell time
In the world today, we are surrounded by digital display and sometimes which to escape from it. Analog watches are one of the items that can help. Additionally, if you are looking for a type of watch display with lots of options that will always complement any attire you wear; an analog watch can be a perfect way to go.
Benefits of Digital Watches
- It is easy to tell time with precise accuracy.
- Regardless of where you are, whether in the dark or outdoor, you can see what time it is because of the bright light display it gives
- Digital watches come with additional functionality such as alarm, calendar, backlight, and chronograph
- At the time, it is the cheapest type of display.
Drawbacks of Digital Watches
- They might not go well with formal attire
If you need a watch for casual wear or every day wear that you won’t have to invest much and at the same time meet your needs and requirement, you can go for a digital watch.
Touchscreen Watches – MVMT Review
Benefits of Touchscreen Watches
- You can do almost everything you do on your smartphone on this watch type
- It comes with special functions such as heartbeat monitor, sleep monitor, and much more
- You can easily customize the display to your taste
Drawbacks of Touchscreen Watches
- They are expensive and requires you to charge them often to keep them working
These watches might be a perfect choice for someone who wants a watch with contemporary design and technological functions.
Hybrid Watche – MVMT Review
Benefits of Hybrid Watches
- It usually features many functions
- Hybrid display watches provides additional information
- Some brands allow you to connect with your smartphone
- Some hybrid watches comes with smart features such as heart rate monitor, NFC enabled payment, step tracking, and notifications
Drawbacks of Hybrid Watches
- It might be expensive and not suitable for formal occasions
If you are looking to buy a watch that has both the function of the analog and digital display, the hybrid display watches can help bridge the gap.
Tactile Watches – MVMT Review
Benefits of Tactile Watches
- You won’t have to push buttons to operate it functions
- Cool, typical digital watch evolution
Drawbacks of Tactile Watches
- The tactile display watches are more expensive than most of the digital watches available on the market.
This can be the right choice if you want something more sophisticated than a normal digital wristwatch.
Consider Functions and Style – MVMT Review
Watches are available in different styles and for different functions. Choosing the perfect one for you means picking the one that fits well into your daily activities regardless of the type of movement and displays it comes with. Let’s take a look at the common ones.
Dress watches – MVMT Review
Most dress watches are available in the traditional display, and of course, it is most suitable with analog display. If you want to attend a formal occasion, dress watches with the analog display is a perfect option as it can help put a final touch on your style.
Style is a advantage of MVMT watches, no matter which model you will choose. Your look are always complete with MVMT watch. Take a look at Crux MVMT watch women – it is amazing stylish model!
GPS watches – MVMT Review
These style of watch is available in fitness watch and quartz watch. You can use them to track your walking distance, jogging distance, running distance, and other activities. Also, GPS watches can help you track and calculate the total distance covered and can be used to monitor your progress. If you are a fitness enthusiast that wishes to keep track of all your daily workout activities, the GPS watches can be a good buy.
Dive watches – MVMT Review
If you are someone that like swimming, going for a dive watch will no doubt meet your requirements. Dive watches come with a waterproof feature having different ratings. With this feature, it means you can use them in any water activities such as diving and swimming in pools, bathing, and inside the rain. Also, you don’t have to worry about them getting damaged by sweat during workouts. Additionally, they are shock resistant, sturdy, and tell time in low light condition. Voyager Series MVMT watch men have 10 ATM water resistance and are great choice for active mens.
Field or Military watch – MVMT Review
If you are an officer in the military, field watches are a perfect choice because they are functional, fashionable, and the most rugged. It is well suited for attacks and battlefront. It is easy on the wrist because of its lightweight. The only drawback is that military watches are not suitable for formal use.
Chronograph watches – MVMT Review
They are a type of watch that gives you the opportunity to record the time of an event. Basically, it is a stopwatch that has lots of subdials and some pushers at its side. The subdials design makes it look cool, sophisticated, and busy. Note that quartz or digital chronographs are affordable but automatic chronograph can be more expensive. If you involve in races or other activities that involves keeping track of time, this can be the best choice to opt for.
If you are looking for Cronograph watch, than Chrono Serie by MVMT is definitely what you need. Great choice for those, who are looking for high-quality and stylish watch.
GMT watches – MVMT Review
That comes with an additional time zone display. A perfect choice for frequent travelers
Aviator watch – MVMT Review
Which can be a good option for pilots or an individual dreaming of becoming a pilot
Atomic radio controlled watch – MVMT Review
That can automatically synchronize time to the atomic However, its uses are limited to areas with radio signals
Smartwatch – MVMT Review
Which brings your smartphone functions to your wrist. You can sync it with your smartphone for more flexibility and control. Most Smartphones allow you to call and receive calls, send text, reply messages, play music, watch videos, surf the internet, and monitor your health.
If you want to get yourself a new watch or looking to get it as a gift for someone you have to consider the important factors mentioned above. Know a perfect style, display, design, fit, built, size, and the mechanism you want. Also, what functions are you looking for in the timepiece you desire? Finally, shop top brands. All these puzzles solved with ensure a pathway to perfect and right purchase. For MVMT watches reviews you are always welcome at https://www.obit-mag.com/